Sunday, June 26, 2011

Disclosure Statement

I have added a Disclosure statement to my sidebar, but it is worth posting in a separate post.  Disclosure Statement:  Everything I write in this blog is purely in the interest of augmenting students' awareness of the arts in their community as well as providing a vehicle whereupon dialogue about given productions can take place.  I am not compensated for any promotion of any shows, and if I receive any compensation, I will mention it in the corresponding blog.  My desire is to provide a location for students to explore the arts in Southwest Washington, and provide a forum for discussing artistic presentations in a lively, virtual manner. Everything I write is my personal opinion and does not represent that of my employer, students or any population other than my own.

1 comment:

  1. Shanda, a good way of further highlighting this item.

    ReplyDelete